Domain name: www.arrozua.com
Corporate Name: ARROZUA, SCA
Trade Name: ARROZUA
Registered Office : FINCA VETA LA MORA, S/N
Registration registration data: registered in the Central Unit of the Registry of Andalusian Cooperatives, sheet UCRCA 200155, entry number 4.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. They are also called third-party cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, use security elements during navigation or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
The cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to notify on the screen the reception of new cookies and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them by clicking on the ‘Cookie Settings’ tab that is displayed at the bottom right of the screen, then they must click on the ‘Reject’ button.
Each browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not.
The links to the pages that inform how to configure the main browsers are the following:
- Microsoft Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
The “Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on” through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the following page you can see what types of cookies Google uses: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/